Diane's Bio and Media Kit
I know what it’s like to face a challenge. I know what it’s like to feel victorious. I’m a mother, sister, daughter, wife, and nature lover. My passion is developing others.
For as long as I can remember I've been in the role of mentor, teacher, cheerleader and coach. My teachers sat me beside the struggling students so I could support them, I’d motivate my teammates in soccer or whatever sport I was playing and I’d lead my friends in different activities. People ask me how long I've been doing what I do (referring to my business) and I actually want to answer, "My whole life."
Okay so officially, I’ve been in teaching and training for over 20 years. The coaching came in to complete the mix over 10 years ago. Nothing fills me with greater energy than working with women to help them get clear about what they want and make an action plan.
I’ve been in similar challenges to where many women are…
· I’ve worked a 9-5 and started a business.
· I went through my coaching certification while pregnant and working.
· I’ve also been a fulltime employee and business owner with a small child at home while also volunteering to run a major festival with an international organization. (Rewarding yes! Too much – of course!)
Happily, I’ve left the 9-5 and designed the life I want with my family, my passions and my freedom as my priorities.
1. I put structures into place to achieve more in a shorter amount of time,
2. I create and use tangible tools to keep focused on growing my business
3. and I implement techniques to provide clarity and build the confidence to go for what I want in life.
Like my clients I’ve experienced…
· Being spread really thin.
· Being too much to too many people.
· Achieving a lot, but still looking for more.
· Wondering when I’d get to live more and work less.
Like me, my clients are…
· Highly Achieving
· And Confident (at least on the outside)
And they tell me they have…
· A need for clarity.
· A desire for more balance.
· A yearning to be able to relax more.
· A wonder of what their true purpose is.
· A drive to reach some pretty awesome goals.
· A commitment to do what is needed to live a fully satisfied life.
I provide the space to brainstorm when no one else gets you and what you do. It’s about being able to be honest and explore where you’re at so you can kick ass at getting what you want. I don’t let you stay on the ground when you fall, I hold you accountable when life gets in the way and I’m your biggest supporter, cheerleader and champion.
We get results and you get to celebrate.
Are you ready to jump in? If you are, then let’s have a chat.
Read what my clients have to say.
What do others say?
Five Truths About Me
1. I am strong, confident, and tough so I will push you beyond your comfort zone (which by the way, has limited your success and satisfaction!)
2. I provide accountability (aka. butt kick)
3. I have a huge heart and care so much for people that it means I really stand beside my clients and champion them to succeed.
4. I may be strong, but I am not afraid to be vulnerable, funny and go into hard topics.
5. I support my clients fully towards what they really want.
Read Diane's Full Bio below
A Vancouver-based networking group for women. Click below to join!