Instead of capitalizing on this wealth of knowledge it often slips through our fingers and it’s usually forgotten. Instead you might just jump into the next year and start setting up some big goals. Then wonder why you have similar results.
It’s not just a HUGE opportunity to grab golden nuggets from 2015 to create the right goals, but also imperative to build the foundation for 2016.
TOP 7 reasons to build a foundation before your goals:
- Level Up Your Goals: By learning more about what you achieved you can see the next step towards bigger goals and accomplish them easier.
- Figure out Your Goal Type: Seeing patterns in where you have done well helps you determine the types of goals you're more likely to succeed with.
- Release Goals: By listing the disappointments you’ll discover which goals you want to let go of and which ones you want to commit to achieving.
- Clean Slate: You get to release the disappointments, the guilt and the judgment you’ve been carrying around, so you can feel lighter and start fresh.
- Boost Morale: You’ll actually celebrate the success you’ve had which increases your motivation and confidence for new goals.
- Stop Repeating Mistakes: By Reviewing Your Year your new foundation will include everything you’ve learnt so you don’t make the same mistakes twice.
- Builds Focus: The last part of building a foundation is creating guidelines for the next year which will help to keep you focused on the prize.
Now seeing these seven benefits, how would it feel to have a foundation in place to give you a kick-start into 2016? Pretty good right! And even better when this foundation will set you and your goals up for success.
After doing this with dozens of women in my DY2 (Dynamic Year + Dynamic You) Program, I’ve seen first hand how it gives you the chance to look at the past year to capture the good, release the bad and move forward with the golden nuggets we have uncovered.
How Do You Do It?
By using my 3-Phase Review Your Year Process to be able to build that foundation:
- Find Wisdom
- Create Guidelines
It’s important to have the right questions, tools, and templates to be able complete the 3 Phases effectively. Then you’ll be able to have more peace of mind that you created a powerful foundation and can start goal setting for a successful New Year.
Now when you plan your year-end think about more than taxes and resolutions – ask yourself this question, “When will I Review MY Year?”
Then contact me before Jan 1st to grab one of my last seats in my DY2 Program which is already 50% sold out! I'll then gift you a seat to my LIVE DY2 event.