Vision boards are a fabulous way of bringing to life internal desires, attract your dreams, and create focus and clarity for what you want in your future. Creating a vision board essentially creates a “sacred space” that displays what you want, and brings it to life.
If you create your board properly, and place it somewhere you can see it every day, it almost forces you to do short visualization exercises throughout the day. Visualization exercises are one of the best mind exercises you can do—you’re forming your desired life experiences through your thoughts, and that is incredibly powerful. Your vision board is going to help you visualize your future and consistently reminds you of your life goals, so that you then invest the time and energy to make it happen. Your vision board will force you to examine your desires and focus on those that truly matter to you.
Visualization is nearly as powerful as performing the action. Not convinced? If it works for Olympians, it can work for you!
However, not all vision boards are created equal, some will actually throw us off balance or bring us what we don’t want. The sad thing is it’s our own doing.
What you put on your board and how you choose the images determines whether you are successful or not.
In this video, you’ll learn from me:
1. How to Create a Vision Board that Magnetizes Your Desires, NOT Repels Them
In the video above, you’ll learn from me the best tips and tricks to not only create a powerful vision board, but how to use it and review it so you can achieve more goals, and reach the success you are aiming for.
I describe the Co-Active Life and share how you need to ‘consciously feel’ the right vision, then ‘unconsciously choose’ the right images—focusing on how you want to feel with your vision board, not just on things that you want. This process will ensure you magnetize the right desires and not sabotage them.
By the end of the video you’ll be able to:
• Have clarity on your most 8-10 most important desire areas
• Create balance in your life by doing this one key step on your board
• Design a vision that is more powerful than just having S.M.A.R.T. goals
• Ensure you don’t jinx your intended results by making these two mistakes
• Replicate a process to clearly and confidently produce a vision board that converts
2. Freedom, Money and Love: Use your Vision Board to Magnetize what you want
One of the worst things you can do is make your vision board just another forgotten project or a piece of art that blends in, rather than the catalyst of your year. It’s a powerful tool when used properly to bring you what you want and keep you focused and motivated.
Using your vision board, you'll be able to:
1. Increase your focus, motivation and drive to achieve your goals, ensuring you’re on the right life path.
2. Design the most powerful habits for you to attract what you want.
3. Identify how you’ll become a stronger player in your own vision.
Then head-on over to www.dianerolston.com/UnleashDynamicYou to be an even bigger player in your vision!
Get Goaled! Coaching Mastermind
Connect with me